Once you have received your custom widget code by email, follow the instructions below to add it to your Wordpress site.
Embed the snippet code to your website
1. Sign in to your WordPress admin panel.
2. Click Pages.
3. Click the page you want to embed your widget.
4. Hover your mouse over the place you want to add your widget and click the + Add Block icon.
5. Click the Formatting section to expand it.
6. Click Custom HTML.
7. Paste your code snippet.
8. Click Preview to check if the widget has been successfully embedded.
9. Click the Update button to publish your page with the embedded calculator.
Need a hand adding the widget to your website? Contact us via email email@example.com